ID-1PSI-KEFPsilithrias North Kefalonia Greece
2500 m2 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 0 Garage
- Land size – 2500 sq m
- Set of 4 stone houses and 3 ruins with heritage listings and permits to make into a boutique hotel like Monemvasia or Vathi in the Mani of the Peleponnese.
- 2 stone houses almost completely restored. Largest of existing houses is 90 sq m erected in 1808.
- Northern Kefalonia near Fiscardo
- Grand arches and high stone walls
- Settlement dates back to 1600s
- Access is 2 km from main road and 650 m down a country road
- Electricity ready for connection
- 700 meters to Fiscardo via a path leading through forest and wonderful natural landscapes or via main road
- Area for parking
- Views across forested landscape to north island of Ithaca